Kurt Workholding unveils new TriLock 3-in-1 vise featuring CARVESMART technology.
New Workholding innovation quickly transforms a single vise into 3 different vises with fully integrated quick-change CARVESMART™ dovetail jaws.
Kurt Manufacturing today, April 10, 2023 announced the acquisition of Bellatex Ind. LLC, Owner of CARVESMART™— the original dovetailed quick-change jaw system.
We will continue to accept orders on Carvesmart.com and products can also be located and purchased at kurtworkholding.com
Why use CARVESMART
No More Cap Screws:
CARVESMART replaces time consuming cap screwed jaws with quick change dovetailed jaws. Not having to dodge cap screw heads allows a narrower dovetailed jaw to hold the same part or more parts in a vise. A CARVESMART dovetailed jaw can be changed in 10 seconds.
The Dovetail Advantage:
CARVESMART extruded aluminum jaw stock is available in five profiles in lengths up to 94”. You saw it to whatever length is required for the job. Jaws as short as 1” can be sawed and used for small parts. Long jaws will quickly tie the stationary jaws of multiple vises together for machining long parts and reduce chatter between vises.
Who Likes CARVEsmart:
The more you change jaws the more you will appreciate our technology. Dovetailed jaws are available in 1018, 46/50rc and 60/62rc steel and five extruded aluminum profiles providing multiple workholding options. Tool rooms enjoy the quality, repeatability and speed of our fully accessorized system. Production shops like the set up time reduction, improved finished parts quality and our SMARTstop relocation system. Many shops are now “Saving the program not the jaw” by recutting the female form with each run. As production jobs move from machine to machine, this perfectly matches the carved form to any spindle or vise saving time and improving quality.
What is CARVESMART?
- CARVESMART replaces face mounted cap screwed jaws with a fully machineable quick change vise jaw.
- Jaws will relocate within +/-0.0003” using SMARTstop. Same jaw same opening.
- Jaws will reposition within 0.001” using SMARTstop. Any jaw to any opening.
- CARVESMART mounts to most vises
- CARVESMART is fully accessorized
- Five extruded aluminum profiles available in saw to any lengths of up to 94”
- 4.5”, 6” and 8” aluminum and 1018 steel SMARTstopped jaws.
- 46 to 50rc A2 steel machineable PERMAjaws for matched to the spindle step jaws.
- 60/62rc Hard A2 COMBOjaw that flips 180 degrees to a 20-degree Dovetailed/Knife Edge Jaw
CARVESMART PRODUCT LINE
JAW SETS & TOOLING OPTIONS
|More Product Information||More Product Information|
HOW IT WORKS
ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS
|Download Catalog||Download Pricing||Find a Distributor||Contact Us|